Basics of game theory
A web-based lecture for (self-) study: Fundamentals of game theory by Prof. Stefan Winter, Chair of Human Resource Management.
- Here you will find lecture documents, lecture tasks and the lecture video recording (YouTube videos).
Learn the basics of game theory in (self-)study.
Target group: Interested students and students of economics (Wiwi)
- Preliminary remarks and terms
- Static games with complete information
- Dynamic games with complete information
- Static games with incomplete information
- Dynamic games with incomplete information
- Games without information
- Cooperative Game Theory
- Games with a faulty strategy
AuthorProf. Dr. Stefan Winter
Humanities & Social Sciences
Copyright (C) Prof. Dr. Stefan Winter
(please note the instructions for use in the description)
Date of publication
Wed, 25. Jul 2018
Language of content