Economic Methods for law students [& those who are interested] (OCW)
This lecture is aimed at non-economists, but in particular at law students with an interest in the economic analysis of law. It is offered every semester.
- The lecture is intended for the conventional areas of microeconomics and their application to legal issues.
Prerequisite: In order to be able to use all offers, it is advantageous to have a Moodle account.
Students from other disciplines should gain an understanding of microeconomic theory. In particular, they should be able to understand and critically reflect on scientific essays in the field of applied microeconomics.
This OCW course is the Moodle course that accompanies the lecture.
Target group: Non-economists, law students, interested parties
- Course description & requirements of the seminar
- Lecture slides + bibliographical references
- efficiency paradigm
- theory of games
- Social Welfare and Social Election Theory
- Market failure and economic policy
- Tutorial Videos (H5P)
- Exercise-materials such as a test exam
- Multiple choice tasks for self assessment
AuthorDr. rer. pol. Marc Scheufen
Humanities & Social Sciences
Copyright (C) Dr. rer. pol. Marc Scheufen
Date of publication
Mon, 23. Jul 2018 (aktualisiert am Mon, 12. Nov 2018)
Language of content