Math Materials [2/2]
This learning unit is an accompanying course to the lecture Mathematics for Mechanical Engineers, Construction Engineers and Environmental Technicians 1.
Here you will find scripts, videos, interactive applets and small tests.
- This material accompanying the lecture is based on the corresponding script for the lecture Mathematics for Mechanical Engineers, Construction Engineers and Environmental Technicians 1, which contains the material agreed between the Faculties of Mechanical Engineering, Construction- and Environmental Engineering and Mathematics for the first semester.
- To use the Geogebra applets, Java access must be possible in the browser (from 2015 the applets should be accessible via Geogebra Tube and also available as HTML5).
The creation of this script and its HTML version was supported by the project TeachIng-LearnIng.
The implementation of an HTML version was supported by Rakulan Sivanesapillai.
Mathematics for Mechanical Engineers, Construction Engineers and Environmental Technicians 1 and to self-study.
Target Group: Students from the first semester of mechanical engineering, construction engineering and environmental technology & all those interested in mathematics.
- Chapter 17: Linear Differential Equations
- Chapter 18: Infinite series and power series
- Chapter 19: Multidimensional differential calculus
- Chapter 20: Applications of Multidimensional Differential Calculus
- Chapter 21: Curve integrals
- Chapter 22: Multidimensional Integration
- Chapter 23: Surface Integrals
- Chapter 24: Integral clauses
Formatself-study course in Moodle
Copyright (C) Dr. Jörg Härterich
Date of publication
Wed, 25. Jul 2018 (aktualisiert am Mon, 13. Sep 2021)
Language of content