Open Teaching and Learning: Open Educational Resources
What are Open Educational Resources and Creative Commons licenses?
How can teaching and learning materials be used sustainably?
This course answers these and many other questions.
- Open Educational Resources: This is an introduction to OER. OER are defined and it is shown how they are used. Furthermore, you learn how you can use and create OER yourself.
- Creative Commons licenses: CC-Lizenzen are a central element of open materials and OER. In this section, they are explained and you are shown how you can (re)use CC licenses yourself.
- Open Teaching and Learning: Lehre und Lernen öffnen: The last part gives recommendations on how you can open up your own teaching or learning at RUB.
There is also a glossary with the most important terms relating to OER and a quiz.
To learn about possibilities to use and create teaching and learning in the form of Open Educational Resources.
Teachers, students and all those interested in 'openness' and the 'culture of sharing'. The first two parts of the course are aimed at all interested parties, the third part specifically at members of the Ruhr-University Bochum.
- Open Educational Resources
- Definition and role
- Use and create OER
- Find OER
- Literature on OER
- Creative Commons-Lizenzen
- What are CC licenses?
- CC license information
- Use CC licenses for OER
- Lehre und Lernen öffnen
- Information on course opening
- Reasons and concerns
- Suitable content and good implementation
Formatself-study course in Moodle
Further use as OER expressly permitted: This work and its contents are - unless otherwise stated - licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0. Please cite according to the TULLU rule as follows: "Open Teaching and Learning: Open Educational Resources" by Michael Fuchs, Ruhr-Uni Bochum, License: CC BY-SA 4.0 . Additions from RUBeL.
This Moodle course was developed at Ruhr-Universität Bochum in the "Zentrum für Wissenschaftsdidaktik" (ZfW) by the eLearning department (RUBeL).
This course is a remix of the courses "Einführung Open Educational Resources" and "Lehre & Lernen öffnen" by Michael Fuchs, Matthias Kostrzewa and Christine Ruthenfranz.
Date of publication
Thu, 04. Feb 2021 (aktualisiert am Wed, 10. Jan 2024)
Language of content