ROSE: Researching reform and organizational processes in the school system in an action-oriented way (OCW)
In this OCW course, the structure, organization, and sequence of the course School, School System, and School Reforms from the Perspective of School Pedagogy held in WiSe 2022/2023 will be presented.
- In addition to the course schedule, you will also find literature references and results from the associated tutorial.
- In the course, "products" were created and evaluated by other students. These products were e.g. podcasts, wikis, videos or posters.
- This course was published as OpenCourseWare (OCW). It offers instructors a glimpse into how to implement a course.
This course is one of the winning projects of the 30th round of the 5x5000 competition.
Target group: Prospective students, students, teachers
- Course description & requirements of the course
- Literature list
- Project ideas and feedback as task cards