Basic Course: Modern German Literary Studies [NDL] (OCW)
The OCW basic course "Modern German Literary Studies" introduces students to the central subject areas of German Studies.
- The seminar was offered in winter semester 2016/2017 by Dr. Kleinwort and shows exemplarily, how a NDL basic course can be conducted, which topics are dealt with and which achievements have to be made.
- The basic course "Modern German Literary Studies" is an obligatory seminar in the first semesters of German Studies and introduces students to the central topics of the subject.
Gain an insight into the basic course on modern German literary studies.
In addition, the OCW course is intended to illustrate the structure and process of a seminar in exemplary fashion and can help in finding ideas for one's own teaching concept or in researching literature for homework.
Target group: Interested students and students of Germanistics at the RUB (first semester), teachers
- Course description & requirements of the seminar
- Seminar contents (topics & literature)
- organizational matters
- Glossaries for: Authors, Drama, Edition, Epochs, Literary theory, Poetry, Prose & Rhetoric
AuthorDr. Malte Kleinwort
Humanities & Social Sciences
Unless otherwise indicated: Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Dr. Malte Kleinwort, CC BY SA 4.0.
Date of publication
Mon, 17. Dec 2018 (aktualisiert am Mon, 17. Dec 2018)
Language of content