Basics of game theory
A web-based lecture for (self-) study: Fundamentals of game theory by Prof. Stefan Winter, Chair of Human Resource Management.
- Here you will find lecture documents, lecture tasks and the lecture video recording (YouTube videos).
Learn the basics of game theory in (self-)study.
Target group: Interested students and students of economics (Wiwi)
- Preliminary remarks and terms
- Static games with complete information
- Dynamic games with complete information
- Static games with incomplete information
- Dynamic games with incomplete information
- Games without information
- Cooperative Game Theory
- Games with a faulty strategy
AuthorProf. Dr. Stefan Winter
Humanities & Social Sciences
Copyright (C) Prof. Dr. Stefan Winter
(please note the instructions for use in the description)
Date of publication
Wed, 25. Jul 2018 (aktualisiert am Wed, 15. Aug 2018)
Language of content