digiLL_NRW: Designing teaching and learning processes with digital media
In this module in the form of a Moodle course, you will learn how different types of media can be distinguished from each other, what this means for their use in teaching and learning processes, and which functions they can assume.
- Duration: This module contains a total of 45 minutes of input through videos and texts.
- The voluntary work on the tasks formulated in the videos additionally takes about 90 minutes.
- This is part of the joint project Digital Teaching and Learning in Teacher Education (digiLL_NRW). If you would like to learn more about the joint project, please click >> here
Get to know possible applications of different media in teaching and learning processes.
Target group: Students of teaching professions, teachers
- Lection 1: Media Concept/ Media Types:
Scientific definitions of the concept of media,
Potentials and limits of the use of digital media
- Lection 2: Media and Experiences I:
Codiof experiences in different types of media,
design forms and process structures,
Application to teaching examples
- Lection 3: Media and Experiences II
The didactic triangle: Functions of media,
possible functions of digital media in teaching and learning processes,
planning of a functional use of media
- Final Quiz