Doors Open - Access to Literary Work
Literary work is a fundamental part of scientific work. Literature work on didactic questions also presents students with a special challenge: literature must be researched and synthesised from academic, educational and practical teaching sources.
- This course presents the basics of research and the handling of literature as well as special databases (overviews of databases of certain subjects: chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, geography) in the form of short video tutorials in order to enable a quick and individual refresher or supplementation of previous knowledge on literary work.
- This course offers the opportunity to individually improve literature research skills. Video tutorials can be used on the following topics:
- Basics of literature research (keyword search, citation, etc.)
- Overview of general databases
- Overviews of databases of certain subjects (chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, geography)
- Introduction to working with selected databases
Get to know subject-specific databases and learn literature research techniques for the subjects chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics & geography.
Target group: Students and freshmen in chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics and geography
- Basics of Literature Research
- Interdisciplinary Information
- Central chemistry-didactic sources
- Central geography-didaktic sources
- MAT Journals
- MATHEduc Database
- Central mathematic-didaktic sources
- central physics-didaktic sources
- central biology-didaktic sources
Formatself-study course in Moodle
Copyright (C) Prof. Dr. Katrin Sommer, Dr. Christian G. Strippel, Dr. Nicolas Efing
Date of publication
Wed, 25. Jul 2018 (aktualisiert am Mon, 13. Sep 2021)
Language of content