In SoSe 2017 a cooperation between the educational sciences and history didactics took place. In accordance with the motto "INTERdisciPLAYnarity", students from both disciplines worked in interdisciplinary groups on the topics of museum didactics and computer games as a learning medium.
- In this Moodle course, the course concept of interdisciplinary cooperation is presented.
- The project was supported by the 5x5000 eLearning competition.
Presentation of the interdisciplinary course concept with gamification elements to inspire your own course.
Target group: Teachers, people interested in an interdisciplinary seminar concept with gamification elements.
- Procedure and cooperation of the (interdisciplinary) seminars
- Tasks (missions) and literature used
- Game rules and integration of gamification tools (Narration/Mission Reward, LevelUp! and Votingtool Kahoot)
- Background information on gamification: definition, basic elements of game design, impact, tips for use
- Evaluation results of the course as PDF file
AuthorProf. Dr. Sandra Aßmann &
Prof. Dr. Christian Bunnenberg
Humanities & Social Sciences
Unless otherwise indicated: Prof. Dr. Sandra Aßmann & Prof. Dr. Christian Bunnenberg, CC BY SA 4.0.
Date of publication
Mon, 17. Dec 2018 (aktualisiert am Mon, 17. Dec 2018)
Language of content