Literature map, Ruhr area
Explore the Ruhr area’s literary side! On the literature map of the Ruhr area you will find showplaces from novels and poems, whereabouts of local authors and literary institutions.
- The map was created in 2015 as a part of an “inquiring learning”-project at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
- The seminar of general and comparative literary sciences set a goal to neatly organize and present the diverse literary scene of the Ruhr area.
- After five months of research and the creation of over 200 markers, the map was put online.
The varied literary scene of the Ruhr area sorted by years and clearly organized in the form of a map.
Additions are possible! If you can think of other literary venues, institutions or authors from the Ruhr area, the contributors look forward to your additions (to email@example.com).
Target group: Students of literary studies, all those interested in the literary scene and the Ruhr area.
- Literature map
- Possibility to contribute
- Information about the project
Humanities and Social Sciences
Copyright (C) i.a. Dr. Stephanie Heimgartner
Date of publication
Wed, 27. Jun 2018 (aktualisiert am Mon, 13. Sep 2021)
Language of content