Math materials [1/2]
This learning unit is an accompanying course to the lecture Mathematics for Mechanical Engineers, Construction Engineers and Environmental Technicians 1.
Here you will find scripts, videos, interactive applets and small tests.
- This material accompanying the lecture is based on the corresponding script for the lecture Mathematics for Mechanical Engineers, Construction Engineers and Environmental Technicians 1, which contains the material agreed between the Faculties of Mechanical Engineering, Construction- and Environmental Engineering and Mathematics for the first semester.
- To use the Geogebra applets, Java access must be possible in the browser (from 2015 the applets should be accessible via Geogebra Tube and also available as HTML5).
The creation of this script and its HTML version was supported by the project TeachIng-LearnIng.
The implementation of an HTML version was supported by Rakulan Sivanesapillai.
Basics of mathematics. Accompaniment to the lecture Mathematics for Mechanical Engineers, Construction Engineers and Environmental Technicians 1 and to self-study.
Target group: Students from the first semester of mechanical engineering, construction engineering and environmental technology & all those interested in mathematics.
- Chapter 1: Quantities, numbers and functions
- Chapter 2: Vectors
- Chapter 3: Geometry with lines and planes
- Chapter 4: Linear systems of equations
- Chapter 5: Calculating with matrices
- Chapter 6: Determinants
- Chapter 7: Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Chapter 8: Quadrics
- Chapter 9: Linear Algebra
- Chapter 10: Limits
- Chapter 11: Elementary Functions
- Chapter 12: Differentiation
- Chapter 13: Applications of differential calculus
- Chapter 14: Integration
- Chapter 15: Integration Applications
- Chapter 16: Differential Equations I
AuthorDr. Jörg Härterich
Formatself-study course in Moodle
Copyright (C) Dr. Jörg Härterich
Date of publication
Wed, 25. Jul 2018 (aktualisiert am Thu, 13. Dec 2018)
Language of content