Online course resurrection of Jesus (Auferstehung Jesu (AJ))
Jesus rose from the dead, he was raised from the dead - this is the basic confession of the Christian faith. How is this faith expressed? Is it an illusion or a reality? What is its theological meaning?
The online course works with numerous tasks and test tools that you can work on independently. You are guided through the programme and work on the tasks. You determine your own learning speed and progress! A progress bar shows your individual learning success. The offer is enriched by external links and references to the services of the Chair of New Testament. The online course encourages independent study of sources and independent thinking.
The online course Resurrection of Jesus
- informs about the literary sources on the resurrection of Jesus (Module II),
- provides a problem-oriented overview of historical dimensions of the resurrection of Jesus (Module III)
- and introduces the debates about a theological interpretation of the resurrection of Jesus (Modul IV).
Module I on hermeneutics is the basis. It sets two focal points: one with regard to an exegetical-theological analysis of the theological problematic and the other with regard to an exegetical-methodological guide to study.
This online course was developed by the Chair of New Testament Exegesis at the Ruhr-University Bochum and is closely supervised by the staff. This offer is addressed to theologically interested persons without previous knowledge, but with readiness for new learning experiences and insights.
You gain access to:
- exegetical materials,
- a discussion forum with other course participants
- to exercises with which you can test your own learning success by answering in your own words in about 1000 characters (with spaces),
- a tutorial to support the exercises,
- a platform for essays that you create in consultation with the NT Bochum teaching team.
Humanities and Social Sciences
Formatself-study course in Moodle
Date of publication
Thu, 04. Feb 2021 (aktualisiert am Tue, 03. Aug 2021)
Language of content