RUBChecks: Are you interested in studying at the RUB?
The RUBChecks provide you with multimedia tools to help you prepare for your studies at the RUB. For selected Bachelor's and Master's programmes, you have the opportunity to
- reflect your expectations
- gain insights into the contents and processes of the course of study
- check your previous knowledge and to close any gaps in your knowledge
- get to know career opportunities and
- learn something special about the course of studies at the RUB.
The RUBChecks can support you in making a decision for or against a course of study and help you prepare for your studies. The offers have been developed in the inSTUDIES project, which is funded by the BMBF.
Decision support for or against a course of study at the RUB.
Target group: Prospective students at the RUB
- Applied Computer Science
- Civil engineering
- Computational Engineering english
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (ETIT)
- German studies
- IT-Security/Information Technology (ITS) Bachelor
- IT Security/Networks and Systems (ITS) Master
- Lasers & Photonics english
- Latin (for humanities scholars)
- Mechanical engineering
- Sales Engineering and Product Management (SEPM)
- Social science
- Environmental Technology and Resource Management (UTRM)
- WiWi (Management and Econimics)
WiWi (Management and Economics) english
Copyright (C) Ruhr-Universität Bochum, RUBeL, Zentrum für Wissenschaftsdidaktik
Date of publication
Wed, 06. Mar 2019 (aktualisiert am Mon, 25. Mar 2019)
Language of content