Workshop: East Asia and the EU as Partners in Global Economic Governance
The workshop "East Asia and the EU as Partners in Global Economic Governance" took place on 4 July, 2017.By identifying East Asia as a new partner the workshop addresses important questions of actorness, role conceptions, and forms and venues for EU cooperation with East Asia. It thus takes an innovative approach with regard to theory (role theory) and subject (East Asia as a potential partner for the EU).
- More information: >> click here
- This course presents video recordings of the workshop.
The project fosters international and interdisciplinary exchange between policy makers, scholars and wider civil society. It provides information and a deeper understanding of European Integration, Asian Integration and EU-Asia affairs.
Target Group: Students, scholars and everyone with an interest in the partnership of the European Union and East Asia and its role for global economic governance.
- General information about the workshop
- Panel 1: Global Governance, De-globalization and the Role of the EU and East Asia
- Panel 2: The G20 and Global Economic Governance
- Panel 3: Global Financial Governance
- Panel 4: Global Environmental Governance
AuthorProf. Dr. Sebastian Bersick, Lena Marie Hufnagel
Humanities & Social Sciences
Copyright (C) Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Sektion Internationale Politische Ökonomie Ostasiens, Fakultät Ostasienwissenschaften
Date of publication
Tue, 08. Jan 2019 (aktualisiert am Thu, 25. Jun 2020)
Language of content